Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Loveable, Laughing Couple

The Loveable, Laughing Couple


Two happy grins stare while
their photo is being taken,
as the couple relax on the big fluffy couch
they are wrapped in a blanket full of love
and care for one another.
Looking through their eager eyes
you can sense the two are becoming one.


As I focus the camera on the lounging couple
I, too, see the future they are waiting to share,
when I snap the picture I capture their smiles
and loving hearts forever,
In an image that will always hold valuable memories.


Their hair reflects a wedding band
as Jeremy’s is as shiny
as a diamond reflecting in the sun
While Amy’s hair is a golden as the
band encasing the jewel.


Pictures like this help
my family and I remember
how much the prized couple mean to us.
Our family loves them so dearly,
we hate it when they leave to go home
which is many miles away.
Jeremy can sometimes be a kitten,
At other times he will hiss like a cheetah.
Don’t be surprised if someone is pounced on,
And be aware if he starts to play rough.


“Ha Ha Ha,” is all that can be heard
When they are around,
Because of the entertaining jokes
that my family tells in settings such as this leisurely afternoon.


The news of a new baby in the family
brings smiles to their faces,
They can’t wait until
Their names are replaced with aunt and uncle.


In the future this couple will be
a mom and a dad,
but right now they want to
prepare by nurturing their blossoming relationship.


When around them
I feel very special because
They are the loveable, laughing couple,
that I respect, love and admire.

No comments: