Thursday, December 6, 2007

WHY?

Why? You ask...do i love you,
well its not because your eyes are blue,
Why? You ask...did you choose me,
because your all i look for in somebody

You question thing...yes i know why,
because you've been hurt...someone made you cry,
well i've got news for you,
i've been hurt too

they broke my heart,
they made me fall apart,
then i met you,
i saw that you'd been hurt too

We started to talk and i started to see,
how much you were just like me,
You started to mend my broken heart,
and from there I saw a brand new start

I started to fall in love,
It seemed like you were an angel sent from above,
I still love you and always will,
Its funny how you can give me chills

So you asked me why,
maybe now you will see,
I love you,
but do you love me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to update your blog!