Saturday, April 12, 2008

David and Sarah

David is a 11th grader who best friends with Bobby

Sara is an 8th grader who is Bobby's sister

Everyday David comes to Sara's house to hang out with her brother, and Sara likes David alot and David likes Sara but he doesn't want anyone to know because she is an eighth grader. DO NOT IGNORE!!!!!!!

Friday:

David is on the phone with Bobby, Sara hears that David is coming over to watch the game. Sara gets all dressed up for David.
2 minutes later
David comes in...

David- Yo Bobby, you home?!
Sara- *smiling* Oh he's getting dressed
David- *smiles* Okay then I'll wait
Sara- Umm do you want a drink?
David- Okay, but i don't want to bother u, I can get it
Sara- Oh it's cool, I'll get it

Sara walks slowly behind his back and smiles....few seconds later she comes out with the drink. Sara accidently spills the drink on the floor, and almost falls. David grabs her by the waist before she could fall. They looked at eachother...

David- Are u okay?
Sara- Yeah thanks...
David- Umm...so...
Sara- I'll go get some more drinks
David- No, its okay... umm you can sit down if u want
Sara- Okay-*quietly sits*
David- How is school...anyone u like?
Sara- No...
David- Is it cool if i crash here tonight?
Sara- Of course... why not
David- Is anyone else coming besides me
Sara- Yeah, my cousin
David- Okay, I didn't want you to feel like the only girl
Sara- *Nods and smiles*

7 minutes

A knock comes to her door... it was her cousin Nikki...Sara jumps and whispers ''he's here'' they went to sit down and watched the game.... a few minutes later they got bored so Nikki went up to Sara's room.


Nikki- So u really like David huh?
Sara- Yeah, but i don't think he would like an eighth grader
Nikki- Well how'd you know?
Sara- Ummm because he is an 11th grader
Nikki- Ask him.. just say do u like me?
Sara- NO!!!! Are you crazy he might think im wierd

5 minutes

Bobby and David were downstairs watching the game. It was half time. They started talking about some guy stuff. Bobby saw what happened when his sister spilled the drink, he didn't want his best friend to date his sister. He saw Sara and Nikki listening and peaking through the door crack. He smiled and began to talk, pretending he doesn't see them

Bobby- Do you like my sister?
David- NO! *nervous* c'mon man she's a...
Bobby- Yes, you do
David- NO! I said no already why don't u believe me
Bobby- Why don't you like her?
David- She's not my type and she's ugly
Bobby- Whoa! Okay ...

Bobby sees his sister like she is about to cry... then Bobby feels guilty. It was dinner time and Nikki ordered pizza. David looks at Sara and smiles. Sara looked the other way with her eyes about to water. David looked confused.

43 minutes

The pizza came. Bobby paid for the pizza and everyone took a slice exept for Sara.

Nikki- Hey i thought you said you were hungry, why aren't you eating?!
Sara- *nods slowly while looking down* Not hungry.
Bobby- C'mon Sara eat... you know you want to.
Sara- *Nods slowly*

8 minutes

Sara walked to her room while everyone was eating.

Nikki- What's up with Sara, she loves pizza.?
David- Is she mad?
Bobby- Iono... Nikki go talk to her
Nikki- Leave her alone she'll come down

37 minutes

The game starts and Sara still hadn't came down. Bobby knows what he did was wrong.

Bobby- Aye yo David go talk to Sara.
David- But she's mad
Bobby- *throws a pillow at him* Shut up, and try to make her come down.


David goes up nervously and knocks on the door. Sara opens the door.

Sara- What?
David- Uhmm the games starting, Wunna watch it?
Sara- *rolls her eyes* No!

She closed the door.... David blocked the door from closing and goes into her room.

David- Look! Why are you acting like this?!!
Sara- Like what?!
David- Your all mad! I- I- Its not you!
Sara- Oh so I'm acting different?? I heard you talking with my brother okay!
David- Ohh...Well I didn't mean it
Sara- Whatever! Just leave!
David- No! I won't leave until you're not mad at me anymore! Look Sara i didn't mean what i said... the whole thing i said was the opposite of what i think of u!!
Sara- Then why did u say it??!
David- I don't know why...
Sara- Is it because I'm a eighth grader?
David- No... Yeah .... Look okay to tell you the truth i really like u. And i mean it!
Sara- Well to tell YOU the truth so do I.

They both smiled. David looks at Sara and she looks at him. He holds her close to him and kisses her. They end up going out for years and finally David proposes to her and they promise to love and care for one another "til death do them part"♥

No comments: