Saturday, April 12, 2008

Me and Greg

This is me and my boyfriend Greg. I love him with my whole heart and he loves me. We have our ups and downs, but we get through them. My mom loves him and he LOVES my mom to death and wishes that his mom was like mine because him and his mom dont get along. Since hes been in my life, i have became a better person and since i came into his life, i have acually keep him form getting in trouble. We are both rednecks and we love the same things. The only thing is that he is a Football player, but he sure doesnt seem like one, what i mean by that is that he is not a player like the other football players are, and he treats me better than any other boyfriend i have had. We want to spend the rest of our lives with each other. How cute are we together?

Random 054

This is one that daniel took without us knowing.....but we really didnt care!!!
Random 055

1 comment:

Trailboss said...

Again, grammar lessons are in order, along with spelling lessons. But you both do look cute.