Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Roger

Roger was one of Sophie's puppies that I loved to death. He was the sweetest puppy out of the whole bunch. When I took him in my room he would always lay on my head or right on my chest and just sleep for the longest time. I would let him out every so often when he's sleeping or right when he wakes up. He was the only puppy that acually looked a lot like his momma. He had the face markings like her and he had a mark on his neck just like his momma. The sad thing is that he was born without a hole in his colon, so he could'nt poop and he ended up getting bloated. We took him to the vet and they had surgery done on him and they made a hole in his colon and clean out all the poop. When he got back from the vet, he was really skinny. Well then we realized that he still couldnt poop so the vets gave us this certain medicine that we put in his butt to help him do his buisness. When we gave him the medicine, he would whine and cry when it would come out and it broke our hearts so we ended up euthanizing him. Here are some pictures of him and pictures of his tombstone.

This was when he was 2 weeks old
roger2

This was when he was 4 weeks old
Roger

This is his tombstone
DSCN1051

DSCN1050

2 comments:

Trailboss said...

Roger was a precious puppy that we will never forget. Even though he only lived about 7 weeks he will never be forgotten. Even the employees at the vet's office were effected by his life and death.

Stephanie Lee said...

I know I loved him so much. He was such a sweet puppy. I miss him so much.