Tuesday, April 8, 2008

GET IT STRAIT--->NOTORIOUS from head 2 toe. NAUGHTY as hell but i aint no hoe. you aint worth my time and cant take my place so if u have something 2 say, bitch say it to my face. i play my game like monoply i dare any bitchs to land on my property. Butchy yea... i might be slighty... cause i dont kno how to say fuck u politly!!! yeah, dats right... keep fuckin walkin . for them dam hoes tryin to take my place i got 3 words 4 u......I THINK NOT!!! when bitchs bring shit im far from tha calmest... i aint gonna slap u i am gonna fuck U up!!*dats a promis* callin me a bitch? i know ... i know... but the words of the princess... me, youse a hoe ima true gangsta princess holding shit down!! think u can take my crown and were diffreance between ladiez and hoes LADIZ~R~LADIEZ & HOES~R~HOES (like ali) <----GET IT STRAIT~!~

No comments: